MBCC believes that if we harness our energies and shepherd our collective resources, our investments will pay off by way of:
- More businesses of color in the state of Minnesota;
- More Minnesotans working in good jobs, earning good wages; and
- More businesses of color that permanently keep their business doors open.
New Era Sponsor
New Era Sponsors recognize the importance of the black chamber by helping it create a solid sustainable organizational foundation to better serve its members and the communities in Minnesota in which it represents. New Era Sponsors belong to an elite group of corporations, private businesses, and individuals who are committed to supporting the Minnesota Black Chamber of Commerce capacity building and business development initiatives.
- Build capacity and infrastructure - Talent acquisition, Database Development, etc.
- Expand benefits to members and supporters – Collaterals, Biz Education, Business (Technology) Tools, Website, Social Media, Biz Advertising
- Leverage our resources – Collaboration and Strategic Alliances
- Program Development - College Scholars, B2B Connection and Referral Consulting, Biz Technical Assistance, Business Roundtable
- Grow membership – Incentives, Marketing, Statewide Campaign
Opportunities are available for Corporate and Small/MBE/Women-Owned Business Sponsors
- Contribution impact report.
- A full year of brand exposure: Signage and recognition as a New Era sponsor on all banners, invitations, website, social media, and correspondence – all events.
- Exposure to potential diverse business partners and prospective consumers
- Advertising in all printed event programs
- Golf at the College Scholars Golf Tournament
- Reserved seating and recognition at the Annual Meeting and UMOJA Business Awards Ceremony